Open Ocean is a venture capital company investing into disruptive technology start-ups and helping them to success. Open Ocean invests in software companies started by entrepreneurs with the ambition and skills to build global winners. The companies Open Ocean falls in love with often have large user bases, disrupt existing markets, and/or handle large amounts of data. Mobile, SaaS, Crowdsourcing, Open Source, and Two-sided networks are examples of software business models with the potential for becoming rapidly scalable businesses.
Now Open Ocean is looking for a bright mind to carry out a 1-2 month research project. The aim of the research is to gain deeper knowledge from certain technology fields. In order to succeed in this project you need to have an analytic mindset, interest towards research and technology and it doesn’t hurt if you are familiar with start-up scene. You’re a curious and thorough person and you have determination and ability to work independently.
- Interest in and understanding of technology industry
- Studies from relevant field, e.g. industrial engineering, information networks, business technology
- Great skills with Excel & Powerpoint
- Fluent English
- An interesting chance to deepen your knowledge about technology industry & start-ups
- A possibility to see how a venture capital company works
- Flexible working hours